What we can do for you!
- You get in touch with us (using the form at the bottom of the page, or by calling us) and we will e-mail you some more information out, including some prices and information about DJs we have available, we won’t send you an avalanche of e-mails afterwards!
- You tell us what you want the DJ to do, including:
- What types of music you want him to play.
- What types of music you DON’T want him to play.
- What your all time favourite songs are.
- What your current favourite songs are.
- What kind of style you want him to have on the mic (IE, cracking jokes or more formal)
- We don’t overcharge, we tend to slap our prices in the middle of the “average” category.
- All bookings are logged on our electronic database and “cloud IT” calendar, where full time members of staff make sure DJ’s know what is expected of them.
- All DJ’s have Insurance, (please ask if you want us to bring certificates)
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH USING THE FORM BELOW, EVEN IF YOU JUST WANT A LITTLE BIT MORE INFORMATION. ALTERNATIVELY E-MAIL INFO@UPSIDEDOWNDJS.CO.UK
The problem with phoning “Dave’s discos” out of the Yellow pages.
Lots of the DJ’s in the yellow pages and people you speak to will DJ as a sideline and treat it as such, we get lots of calls at the last minute asking us to send someone to fill in for a DJ that has messed up a night. Common Problems include:
- The DJ writing the event details on a scrap of paper and losing it.
- The DJ simply not turning up, or cancelling at the last minute.
- The DJ not paying any attention to what you said you wanted.
- The DJ not having insurance or being PAT tested and not being able to do the event.
- The DJ may seem cheap, than some that are more average, but they are usually cheap for a reason!